Monday, May 5, 2014

Woah

So it's week 6. Time flies by. 
So, so, so, so fast.
We're moving to a new apartment. We have a baptism tonight. It's transfer week so we are going to be helping President a lot this transfer because there are like 25 missionaries going home this and 10 coming in. I'm excited for the challenge. 
MLC went great! I remember how scared I was for my first district meeting and first zone meeting. But I felt confident and it went well. Sister Neider said it was the best she'd seen which made me really happy. She said something to me as well which was an answer to my prayers. "It's not the length of service, but the amount of impact." Something like that. It made me realize that I didn't need to have 3, 4, or 5 transfers in the office, or anywhere to make a difference. Time is irrrrrelephant. She said a lot of nice things to me. I've learned the importance of compliments on my mission. I might have said this before, but if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. But if you do have something nice to say, say it! I've tried to make it a habit to tell everyone the good things I see in them. It makes a difference. 
This week many people told us they knew that God put us in their path. That made me feel like I was doing my job. 
I don't know what else to say.
I'm really self-conscious about my letter length. DON"T JUDGE ME!
I love you all so much,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment