Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you!

Dear Family,
I love you all.
I feel like a chump not writing very much recently. I'm sorry!
Things are great here. We've hopefully got baptisms incoming and we're working hard. We found a new investigator the other day who said "The Book of Mormon is awesome. I'm going to read this as fast as I can. I can't wait to find out what happens next." Stuff like that is awesome.
Transfer week went well. We got to train lots of new missionaries and I loved it. I like training so much. And the new missionaries have so much faith and fire. 
I wish I could train missionaries for the rest of my life. It's invigorating. 
This work is true. I know it is. I finished the NT today. I love the Bible. I'm going on a diet. 
Life is good.
I love you all so much
Sam

Elder Slik, Sam, and Sister Banks (Rigdon's mom)
Last week's baptism with Elder Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment