Monday, April 28, 2014

Blast from the past!

So we had Stake Conference in the Warm Springs stake this week.
Elder Rene of the Seventy came and that was awesome, but even cooler, was that I was able to be a part of ordaining Hermano Acosta an ELDER! What???? Crazy huh? I don't think many missionaries get to do that. I was pretty emotional. It was great to see them.
I got to see so many people from Desert Bloom. Andres was there! His step dad too! He came up to me and shook my hand and it took me a second to process who he was! I was so happy to see him in a shirt and tie. We didn’t have time to talk but it was awesome to see him. My heart was so full. Heavenly Father is too good to us.

So I got to spend a day in Kingman, Arizona! That was pretty fun. I drove a truck and it was super fun. It was weird being out of Las Vegas, especially because it was noticeably different. Weeeird. 
We should be having some baptisms coming up which would be nice.
I love working with President Neider. Every time I’m around him I grow so much in my respect and I grow so much in my faith and testimony. He is a man of God.

That's all the time I've got for right now. 
I love you all so much.
Gratz to Kate on finishing your first year of college. We'll be sophomores together.
Oh and I get to train in and conduct this months MLC. I’m excited, well excited and scared
:)
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment