Monday, April 14, 2014

this week!

Wow. Time has flown by. It's already been a week?!?!?
Things are going great with me. We're teaching a lot and hopefully we will have a bunch of baptisms this transfer.
I'm getting acquainted with the office and the area and the mission.
I've been on four exchanges since the transfer and I have three more this week. 
I love learning from these missionaries. I'm supposed to be training the zone leaders on these exchanges, but I feel like I’m being trained. I've been able to work with some incredibly talented elders. 
I've learned so much.
I've felt the Lord's hand guide us to be at the right place at the right time to find someone who'd been praying for us. I've felt the words I needed to say to a missionary come into my mouth when I hadn't been thinking them. I've felt my prayers for strength and clarity be answered and I've had the energy and focus I need to complete the task at hand.
Life is good! It's fun. It's exciting. I know Heavenly Father is pleased because I'm doing my very best and trying to be better each day. 
I wish I had more time, and more things to say!
We teach a lot, we find a lot. The area wasn't in the best state when I got here but Elder Sharp and I are working on fixing it up! 

Ughhh! I'll have more time to talk about it all in two years!
I love you all so much 
Sam
Elder Fagersten and Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment