Monday, April 7, 2014

oh wow

Dear Family,
I'm sooo sorry that this email is going to be sooo short.
Things are going wonderfully. I've given a bunch of trainings. I've been to a bunch of meetings. There is so much more responsibility. I've never been more tired, nor more happy.
I've had a lot of cool experiences teaching and meeting new people. I really don't have time to say more and for that I am super sorry.
President Neider is amazing. He is such an inspired man and he has so much love for all those whom he serves. It's an incredible blessing to be his assistant and work so closely with him.
Elder Sharp is a great missionary. Very skilled, very passionate. We are doing good work.
I love you all so much.
Sam

Sam and his uncle Nathan at the Las Vegas airport
We received a phone call on Wednesday from Sam's uncle, Nathan, who was in Las Vegas on business.  He said he was looking for his driver and saw a group of missionaries.  Upon further looking --- he found Sam and sent us a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment