Monday, June 9, 2014

I feel like it was just yesterday that I was writing you all

It's been a good week.
Monday we had meetings.

Tuesday was a zone conference.

Wednesday was MLC. My last. And probably my favorite.

Thursday was a zone conference.

Friday was a ZTM. A zone leader was sick so I had to train at it.

Saturday was another ZTM that I was just there to evaluate. 

Sunday was church.

It went so fast!

I love all the things I get to do. I say it all the time, but training missionaries is like my favorite thing to do in the whole world. I really want to work at the MTC after I’m done being an RA.

It's been crazy with investigators this week. Everyone has been so busy with the end of school and with all our meetings it’s been hard to meet with them. So hopefully this upcoming week will be good and we can have more lessons.

I think Craig will be the last baptism I have on my mission. I think everyone else that we’re teaching will get baptized early July. I’ll be sad to miss them. But it's okay. I really love Craig. I've learned a lot from him and his excitement and faith. 13 days to read the Book of Mormon and his retention is incredible. He knew that Alma 13 was the chapter about the 'higher priesthood' that was cool. He will be getting baptized on the 21st, more on that next week. 

I went on another exchange with Elder Sullivan. He's grown a lot. He's a really good missionary.

That's all I got.
I love you all so much.
Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment